Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ABV sandwich

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Marijuana User, Jul 18, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Down the fucking hatch :cool:

I don't have my scale with me, so I eyeballed around a shitload of ABV and threw it on some bread with PB and honey.

I think I'm finna trip a few balls in a little while :wave:

2. Damn update us on how well that works.

3. Unless you've heated it up, you're not going to get the full effect. Yes, ABV has already been decarbed so techincally you can eat it raw and you'll still get a buzz but nothing compared to a properly-made edible. Anyways keep us posted, I'd love to see how much of an effect you get from raw ABV.

4. I eat my ABV bud sometimes, it does work quite well. I find 5 grams is adequate, anything less and its pretty slight.

5. The question is, do you cook it? 5 grams is a lot of bud, especially for ABV

6. 4.6g AVB and 1.4 g stems - per person was what we all ate when I made AVB oil and we got HIGH.

OP looks like he threw a gram or two on a sandwich. No "tripping balls" in his foreseeable future.

7. Looks like what I just had for dinner. Minus the weed.

8. next time make some oil with that abv and then eat it, balltripping will ensue. Your abv does look kind of dark. What vape do you use?