Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ABV&Regs- Cannabutter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by H4Boxer, Aug 8, 2012.

1. #1 H4Boxer, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    I'm wanting to make a small batch of cannabutter.
    I have 8 grams of ABV(good nugs but brown with a small amount of green throughout), and 14 grams of schwag(brick weed, stems and seeds)
    Do you think this is enough cannabis to make moderate amount of butter while still being potent?

Edit: Wasn't able to get the half. I am going to make the cannabutter recipe with 8 grams abv+ 1.5-2 grams of dank. Ill post up on the results.

2. Trust me.. that is MORE than enough. If you're going to use all 22 grams, that's a great amount for some consistently potent brownies.

3. [quote name='"JoeObey"']Trust me.. that is MORE than enough. If you're going to use all 22 grams, that's a great amount for some consistently potent brownies.[/quote]

Do you think 2 1/4 sticks would be an efficient amount of butter to use with my 22 grams? From my vauge understanding its about 4 sticks for 28 grams. So two sticks would work for 14 grams but since 8 grams of my total is abv I'm assuming I should compensate with less butter.