Abv questions

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Space Camp, May 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi, I've been seeing a lot of posts that have been talking about abv. Can you really get high from ingesting abv in empty capsules? Does anyone have suggestions on what to do with abv? Also, I have neighbors who aren't too keen on green, so, I'm trying to avoid too much cooking or anything that would smell quite a bit.

2. Just abv works in capsules according to lots of people. I personally have never felt anything from abv and I've eaten 2g

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. ^The difference between regular bud and AVB is since the AVB has already been heated, it has gone through the decarb process of turning THCA into THC whereas the bud still needs heat to activate it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. S

So, you can get baked from eating it?

6. Theoretically, Yes, but it doesn't hurt to try to reheat it and extract into coconut oil to make it more easily absorbed by the body. My one friend takes ABV capsules and says they work pretty well, but he has to take like 4 or 5 of them for it to work well.

7. I do straight ABV capsules almost every time with my vaporized material. The house doesn't reek from cooking and I take 3 of the 00 size caps packed semi tight on an empty stomach and I'm good to go for about 3 hours. I've tried adding a dab of coconut oil to the caps, but the effects seem the same. If you do go the cap route start small with the dosage then work your way up. It's no fun being extremely high 10+ hours after you consume the pills and have shit to do.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I just took a 7 month THC break, so I should probably be super careful with the capsules. It's good to know that they can and do work though.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Any ingestion of properly conditioned bud is going to work be that capsule, oil, butter, alcohol tincture, candies, chocolate, honey (a bit difficult to make I believe), etc. It's the properly conditioned bud that can muck up the process.

10. Properly conditioned as in decarb right?

11. Right

12. I found that eating 2 or 3 grams of avb is a good sleep aid. It's more of a relaxing body buzz good for night time.

Try it, let us know how it works for you.

dilligaf

13. Does the normal "evenly browned" AVB work the best for consumption? I hear a lot of peiple complain about how they think that it doesn't work to eat it, but I think it's because they might be super vaping the heck out of their herb. Am I wrong?