Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ABV noob question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AssCobra, Jul 18, 2013.

1. So I recently purchased my first vape (Arizer Solo) And was curious about the edible process. From what I have gathered after vaping it doesn't have to go through the cannabutter process correct? A few days ago I made a couple cookies and didnt seem to get much out of them. I just mixed it in the cookie dough and baked them. Am I suppose to let them sit in the mixture? I waited about 20mins at the longest when I attempted. I'm aware of firecrackers but have yet to try them out. But for the cookie topic what exactly did I do wrong, if anything? 100% new to edibles.

2. #2 meatetarian, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    abv isn't very potent. How much did you put in?

3. Depends how much you use man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Crackhead420, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    Ive heard a good and easy edibles recipe for abv weed would be mixing it in yoghurt and letting it sit for a couple hours, 2 grams of abv per serving for a good high, Im gonna try it as soon as I save up some abv

5. I just made cannaoil the same way I normally would. Gave me a great body buzz.