Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ABV in Grilled Cheese Sandwhich?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dicey, May 12, 2010.

1. I have an accumulating amount of finely ground vaped weed. I haven't made edibles before; but it sounds like it would make for a fun afternoon if done properly.

I'm not really big on Peanut butter, and would prefer against making firecrackers. I was wondering if tossing some vaporized weed into my grilled cheese sandwich would do the trick? Specifically I would use more butter, and butter the inside where the cheese and weed would go. I would use a frying pan to heat it up.

I'm under the assumption that whatever present THC would absorb itself the same way a firecracker would, in the fat from the butter and cheese.

Has anyone done this before?

2. If you don't have too high of a tolerance it should do the job, expecially if it's first buzz of the day:hello:

3. i want to know the same thing so ima post this to "subscribe" so i get an answer too :p

4. I dont think the 4 minutes it takes to cook a grilled cheese would be enough for the thc to dissolve in the fat.

5. so just to try it are we gonna have to waste a gram on something that may or may not work?:confused:

6. #6 HookdOnChronic, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    EDIT: My bad, didn't see the not into peanutbutter part. ARE YOU HUMAN??????????

First time I've ever heard that before in my life! PEANUTBUTTER IS FUCKING LEGIT!!!!!

And I don't think it'll work as well because you won't be cooking it as long or at the perfect temp. and won't have all the fatty peanutbuttery oils.....

7. Dude, just have some chocolate sauce to dip your firecrackers in. Or bake em with some chocolate squares in the middle. mmmmmmmmmmm.

8. Make cannabis-cheese singles.

9. I forgot about my own thread here.

Well, it actually worked a little bit....the following morning. I didn't eat the grilled cheese on an empty stomach due to timing. However, I got a steady small body buzz for close to six hours. (I was up 6:00AM early that day).

I didn't put very much weed in there, and it was a very light golden brown from earlier vaping. I put in some greasy-greasy bacon strips in there along with a whole whack of real butter, and some cheddar cheese. I cooked it using a sandwich press/maker.

I'll probably not attempt it again. I would rather make real Canna-butter instead, whenever I get that chance.