Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Abv/Avb Dosage help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lovesosa171, Feb 6, 2018.

1. I read a lot from this website but never really post so bearwith me here.. But i recently purchased my Pax 3 after using the flowermate for a few years. I used to make abv edibles all the time with anywhere from .5-1 gram and would be blazed. I put it on a pb sandwich or yogurt. Now i eat 1-1.5 and get to like a [3] at most. Is it too dark? I linked a few pictures. Also might think it’s my tolerance? (smoking everyday for a few years) How much do you eat per edible? I’m gonna try to eat 3.5 later on or tomorrow, i’ll keep y’all updated. Also.. I purchased some gummies a few weeks ago, 20 mg each apperantly. I looked up dosage and for my tolerance i thought i’d eat 100mg worth and see where i got .. peaked at about a 2-3. Little tingle in my legs that’s it..
    C542 F6 C4 B031 4 D1 D 8 B44 DFDE1696 FA81
    9 B7 A444 D E0 B0 43 B4 ABBE F3 AF41 B30 BDD

2. sounds like you just need a tolerance break