Abstract / Stoner art for a new generation

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by astulock, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Hey all. This is my first post here and I would like to start by showing some of my artwork. I use a special system to take photographs and do all of my post processing in Photoshop.

Tell me what you think!

[​IMG]

^^ Titled: The Cosmos Are Listening

[​IMG]

^^ titled: The Infinite Timespace

[​IMG]

^^ titled: Insomniac Mind

To see my entire collection visit my Deviant Art page at astulock on deviantART

2. sick. the middle one is now the background to my computer :)

3. dude my new background. id love to trip on acid to that lol. +rep man

EDIT: srry ive given too much rep out in the past 24 hours, but leave a comment on my page tonight or tommorow and next time im on ill give ya some man. you deserve it

4. shits pretty crazy lookin.

5. These are really crazy man, keep it up.

6. Middle one: The red areas on the top and bottom are terrific.

7. You make me feel like I should just sell my art stuff and leave forever.

8. love em man.
    very far out.

9. Thanks everyone for the positive feedback so far! I love creating these images and it feels great to know that they are liked and appreciated!:p

10. #10 astulock, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    I just launched my website! You can see all of my abstract works as well as nature and city life photography! Prints are only $49.99 :)

http://stulock.net

11. I am soooo fucking loving this right now!:love: Esp. the last two.

I paint & also use colored pencils.. and my favorite thing to do is blend.. & use a bunch of different colors.. I think having one of those as a poster.. or as a tapestry would be really cool.

Maybe try getting a little more experimental with it.. dragging the colors around more.. adding more depth.. lol just a little insight, from artist to artist. ;) .. anyways.. great job dude. & I like your titles too.

+reppppppp for sure.

12. ^^ Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback too. Things can always be better. Well, except maybe the Mona Lisa... or my girlfriend!