Abstinence a girls most attractive feature?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReturnFire333, Jan 17, 2014.

1. That seems fair enough. As long as you're not an asshole to women who have had many sexual partners. 
    People can have their preferences. 

That's good man, best of luck to you. Faithfulness is such a comforting thing.

3. #23 *guest, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014

That's totally natural, a lot of people aren't into sluts or manwhores. Abstinence wasn't the word you were looking for though. ;)

4. the same niggas wanting a pure ass girl is the ones pounding other bitches so i don't see how it correlates.

Haha no not an asshole to girls like that by any means, that's just unfairly judging someone. But you could put my manhood in a biohazard suit and it isn't going on any trips to those girls destinations ^.^

Alright, well I can't change the title of the post, but we can call it abstinence from being a slut ^.^

7. Haha Well, if that's what you're worried about, you need to be getting yourself and your lady tested before you do anything even if she has only had ONE partner. 

8. Lmfao.

Definitely true. It's not just STDs though, it's the emotional fact that damn, I know this girl I'm with has slept around, it's hard as heck for me to cop feelings for her. (hypothetically)

10.  I gah chu

11. So what you're saying is, you don't like to have sex without emotion, and you don't want to have sex with a girl who has emotionless sex. I can dig it man. :smoking:

12. [​IMG]

13. Nah... To me when a girl says they're abstinent I just think they're a slut in denial. Some people can handle moderation, I'd rather my [hypothetical at the moment] girlfriend tell me that she wants to or is going to fuck a guy, at the very least that she did fuck a guy than to hold the feelings in and let them consume and effect her negatively. It's about honesty, yes with me, but above all else with self.

14. #34 ReturnFire333, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014

Yeah, it's just the fact that knowing this hypothetical chick has slept around is just such a turn off, I want a woman that has not had double digit partners, sh*t I want a woman that hasn't had more than 2 partners, that way she can feel special to me. But there is no background check for females, and visa versa.

I understand what you're saying. I wish I could find someone like that. Probably impossible to find, especially where I live.

that sounds like an ego thing...is she not as pure to you or something?

17. Aw comere lemme squish yew.

[​IMG]

Pika..

You know it could be like that in a way, I don't think so though... it's just that I take pride in myself having meaningful relationships, and not sleeping around,  that a girl who has slept around would just be hard for her to be "my special girl" because I know she has been with different men.

20. [​IMG]