Absolutely amazing - One of the most dangerous trails in the world

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by miguel007, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Right at the end he wasnt harnessed in and he couldnt reach the wall, I dont think I could do that part, especially with a heavy pack, the guy in the video doesnt even break stride. :eek:

2. Hi Guys !!! Here is a flash game inspired by the trail and the dam.

GAME ON | Chasm

:hello:

3. I saw that awhile back, its still amazing..I like the music too.

4. Yeah I wouldn't do that, however, the views are amazing and someone should take the task on making that a more tourist friendly walk. If the path was like double in width and had safe railings, it would be great.

5. Lol holy shit. All you guys got it right that shit is pretty crazy.

6. the song is fucking annoying and doesnt fit the video, i think, but the video itself is cool.

7. I think i would do it, but would probably fall off the beam and die. So...maybe i shouldnt try it.

8. I would have to be totally honest. If I tried that baked it would be all over. If not baked tho that would be pretty awesome!

9. Look at this guy !!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_b5MQvCURg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - НЕ ПОÐ'ТОРЯТь[/ame]

10. ^OMG I almost threw up watching that guy hang there

11. wow ^...the guy hanging on that bar is insane. he almost deserves to slip off and fall slowly to his death. :smoke:

12. There's a secure line that runs along the side of the trail. I'm sure that the guy who's taking the film is clipping in as well on any of the sketchy places.

13. exactly. FUUUUCK THAT! muthafuckas tightrope walkin on poles and shit where the concrete is gone. FUCK THAT. i can just imagine falling to my death right now.. :hello: oh yay lets go!

14. I've seen this before somewhere, that shit is crazy though. I wouldn't be seen anywhere near the fucking edge haha

15. Ya there is a secure line along the trail. But if you notice speedyness of the vid he doesnt clip in but i think maye once, you can tell in the vid when he stops at the shady spots cause it takes a lil longer for him to get goin b/c he has to clip in. but he definetly doesnt stay strapped in the whole vid. CRAZY FUCKER HE IS!!!!!

16. the video of that guy hanging off the crane is FUCKING CRAZY!!

seriously you gotta be one crazy mothafucka to do some shit like that

17. dude that guy is fuckin nuts, hes gettin his tightrope on at the end there. thers no way i would walk on a skinny ass beam that high up

18. That is one scary trail, I would definitely never do that, ever

19. I'd fall 2 seconds into that, im clumsy as fuck :(

20. the OP video is the least scary to me, the rails they gotta walk across, just step a little far out then hop off that foot onto the actual surface.But I love heights. Its like cocaine to me.