Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Absolute Zero Smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by four24ever, Sep 28, 2011.

1. 1 hit clear of a gravity bong.
    Blow it out the window & through a sploof.
    Have a fan on.

someone could walk in the room and not know. Hell, my friend across the room doesnt even smell it. its perfect :yay:

2. Nicee. Last time I used a gravity bong I fell on my ass I was so high haha

3. Lots of rooom for error with this method....

4. You'll be able to smell it broh, hare to break it for you.

5. yeah if you're smokin that dank it's really hit or miss. haha I remember a few times I took extra measures to kill the smell and my dad already knew half way up the stairs xD

6. Do you load the bowl in your room? Cause if its dank it will definitely smell.. trust me i know D:

7. I've done that before. Perfect way of keeping your room stink-free. Unless it's an old g-bong, then it tends to stink.

8. yeh but i just take the socket from my gravity bong and shove it in the corner of my bag of shake. insta-loaded bowl.

9. Just don't cough.