Absolute Newbie's Absolute First Time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by gonejah17, Jul 22, 2007.

1. OH YEAH thats grade A bud.

2. amazing looking bud.

Wow.

I need some weed

3. need I say more??

4. lol... where is your latest grow homie? I got lost in everything with Mord and stuff ya know.

Do you have a smoke report on properly dried and cured bud for this harvest:) It looked really delicious!:hello:

5. Lol, I'd be more than happy with that trimmage as well. I've got the manual dexterity of a drunken monkey :)

6. i love manicuring weed, but have the bad habbit of taking pictures of the buds before not after lol

7. Can someone clear something up for me please? In the US, I thought MJ was seriously illegal, like go to jail for a roach. Do some states have different laws? And MMJ is legal to grow? I read Rumple saying he would still get arrested even with his licence.

I'm just a poor backwater boy from the UK, and wondered how it works over there.

Over here I can legally buy and posess seeds for *ornamental* reasons but I cannot germinate. I would probably get off quite lightly if I was busted with my current set up as a bit of percy (personal stash) is not what the filth are interested in. I'm only growing cos some of the commercial growers over here have started spraying buds with tiny glass beads to increase weight and improve the look of the weed. The beads look like trichs. :(

8. it varies from state and from cop to cop really, norml.org has all you could ever want to know

9. Yeah norml has all the info for u man. Some states here passed medical marijuana laws. U have to have letters of recommendations from physicians.

T3h -- Yeah man check my "2nd" link in my sig. Im flowering out some OG right now its at day 22 and looking like it might be a good run. Last run I had to chop early cuz of mites.

Smoke report in a nutshell was the MK was bomb ass (same MK RUMP just grew out) and the Sadhu was OK but Ill probably cull her. Lemme know if u have any other questions Im glad to answer. And check out my current shit!!

10. nice buds ;) looks good, keep growing yaou

11. Thanks man glad u enjoyed

12. looks like I started growin right about 7_14_07, so We got a yr coming up!!!

No big deal really but I love this growing shit - thanks to all my homies - too many to name!!!!!!

Yall help me out and make me laugh every day!!!!

Thats whatsup!!!!

13. and you have welcomed me into a wonderful world. i thought it was just weed. but this is a culture, almost a religion i could say.

14. well happy upcoming year gonejah!

has it been that long already?

15. Where in california do you live?

16. LA COUNTY - u?? Y do u ask??

17. Just curious...

I live in Stockton.

Northern california.