Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Absolute favorite thing to do while stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Meganthratalica, Nov 14, 2012.

1. So I'm here to ask you, what is the most absolute, funnest thing to do while high off your ass. Can be anything. Mines probably going to an amusement park during Halloween, so I can go to the haunted house they have after riding some rides. What about you guys?

2. [quote name='"rebasmoker"']*most fun[/quote]

Cause no one knew what I meant before you corrected me. Just answer the question dude, damn.

3. Ride my motorcycle. Not too stoned but buzzed.

4. Music is absolutely sensational when im blitzed. I enjoy it tenfold after I've smoked

5. that too, even though I dont have a motorcycle I have a 50cc moped..lmao. (license got suspended for a few bud charges & 50cc doesnt need motorcycle license)

6. Hey it gets you around right? Nothing the matter with a moped, rode one for years.

7. So far my favorite thing is to get comfy and watch a good horror flick, or listen to good,chill music. Of course I only smoke indicas, so it's always a mellow high.

8. I jam out to some Frank Ocean or The Weeknd and play COD or something like that. It's always good to watch something really funny like Mac and Devin go to high school (Staring Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa).

9. [quote name='"Ingjr"']

Hey it gets you around right? Nothing the matter with a moped, rode one for years.[/quote]

Hell yeah. I made bank with tht thing too. Used to push mid grade & that was my budmobile hah

10. I always enjoy watching comedies if I'm watching anything. Cheech and Chong, Super High Me, A variety of cartoons, and stuff like that. When it comes to music, I just listen to what I listen to normally, which is a combination of Older Metal (70's-90's), 60's and 70's Rock, and 90's Hip Hop.

11. This is exactly what I love to do, pull out the Monster and hit the town.

12. Bike ride through the woods, gotta get close to your mother nature every now and then.

13. I really like doing creative things. It makes me concentrate so much harder on everything I'm doing.

14. I still have yet to do a theme park properly high. I smoked before going in one once by after queuing 90mins for the first ride I wasn't exactly buzzing anymore.

Did go to my first bonfire night high this year and that was a really fun experience.

15. Get baked, go about 50-100 miles off the coast of Florida into the Gulf of Mexico and spend the day fishing and diving, while smoking regularly of course. Blue skies, blue waters, no worries.

16. Taking a shower is the best

17. Music is a must for me. I love to walk around my town at night and just jam to some classic hip hop and then watch a movie.

18. Masturbate