Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STRAIN

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by orange24, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Ready go! I gotta say blue dream or any super heavy indica. Wanna try white widow and girl scout cookies this weekend tho. What's yalls top picks?

2. TH Seeds - Kushage.  Grew it myself.  Had a sandalwood taste and incredible high.  Next project is DNA - LA Chocolat and DNA - Sleestack.

Worst strain I grew was TH Seeds - Heavy Duty Fruity.  Even the small batch of seeds I made with the male and a q-tip sucked.  It didn't even taste good ffs.  Don't know what Adam and TH Seeds are thinking on that one.

3. If I had to pick one it would have to be Tangerine Power right now; insane citrus with intense OG/diesel undertones. I feel like I constantly find something new though.

4. Have no idea what to call it but,
    Harlequin X green crack.

ITS AMAZING FOR OCD