Absolute favorite method of smoking weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by joey_blunts, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Now I love smoking weed. And I mean I LOVE smoking weed, but there are so many different ways of doing it. If I had to pick an absolute favorite, it would have to be the bong. It's just an awesome way of smoking and it's efficient. I love vaping for the efficiency and I love blunts for the high (but they're terribly wasteful and take up a lot of green) so I guess my pick would be bongs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Pipe smoking. Only BC I suck at rolling jays. Might start practicing though BC I just wanna toke on a size cone joint

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Vape for when I need to be discreet or just don't feel like dealing with the smell.

If I'm chillin with the homies on a weekend or before we go out to a club, I definitely like to roll up a few blunts for our smoke sesh

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bongs...in the 1 1/2 ' glass variety...with a couple ice cubes .....but lately I'm liking dabbing with a glass straw ...pretty rad ..but I usually will do both ...thats how i roll .smoke meds from the time I get up till I can go to sleep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

5. that's a hard one. chillum, pipe, bong and joints all have there spot. but primarily I use my bong when the weed is so so. if it's oily then I like to pipe it since flavour is better