Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

absolute best bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aerocopter, Feb 13, 2013.

1. i realize that there are many different kinds of bud with many different effects, but i want to know everyone's favorite.

2. the one that catches on fire and produces smoke.

3. I absolutely love smoking a good sativa. I recently picked up some Alaskan Thunderfuck, and I thoroughly enjoyed that.

4. My favorite would have to be either white widow or lemon haze, i just love that lemon taste

5. There are infused/altered buds like god bud were they add keif/oils and such .

check out gods bud and devils haze, some serious shit

6. There are infused/altered buds like god bud were they add keif/oils and such .

check out gods bud and devils haze, some serious shit

7. the kind that puts me to sleep

8. Caviar gold is another name of a bud that when grow used hash oil infused co2 or something along those lines

9. Heard of it, never ran across it .

have you tried it yourself ?

i smoked half a joint of devils haze and I swear i had to put it out . I was fucking retarded

10. chemokush or blue cheese or whatever, it's all good

11. the best weed i ever had was a strain my friend called black lotus doubt thats it's what the real name was but i havent gotton so high of one hit before

12. There really isn't a best bud since everybody likes different stuff, Girl scout cookies is my favorite so far tho.

13. Nope but taking a trip out west next week and have a gram on reserve :)

14. If I had topick a favorite it would be between Lemon Kush and Bue Dream.

15. The best ive ever had was something that i called 'piney dro' whenever id ask for it. i never found out the strain, and the guy i got it from is in jail now. i used to get it for about $15/gram (even though he'd always tell me it was $25 a gram, he must not have had a scale), and it was at least 4x as potent as typical low/mids $100/oz kinda stuff. It might have come from Seattle, Washington.

this stuff was light green and smelled like pine sap. i'd load a bowl, take 3-4 hits and be red eyed. this would only make the herb in the bowl expand, and i could literally smoke all day off just 2 small bowls.

after burning the top of the bowl, smelling the top has an almost roasted almond/bacon like aroma. Id spend more time sniffin it than i would hitting it.

one time i tried to smoke an entire bowl in one sitting, and i gave up after 8 tokes. i looked at my phone & over an hour had already passed by. im talking about sitting in a chair in the garage with zero distractions to help pass the time and i weigh like 200 lbs.

this was the best ive ever had, in 17 years of off and on smoking.

if anyone knows what it might have been, please post, cuz ive never been able to find anything that good since. ive had stuff slightly more potent, but it still just doesn't compare. its been about 4 years since i was getting it.

its hard to describe the high, but it wasn't trippy feeling at all. just thick mellow stoned-to-the-bone with an amazing flavor. it also wrecked my sense of time, and my having an accurate estimation of time is something that people have pointed out to me on numerous occasions.

imagine smoking pine nuts. that's kinda what the taste was like. anyone who likes pesto would freak out on this stuff.

16. damn, thats a lot of choices. im asking because my friends and i want to grow better bud than we can buy.

17. In this case, the "absolute best bud" would be determined on how well you grow it, not necessarily the strain name.

18. as improbable as it may seem i think i know exactly what you're talking about. when i was driving through olympia a homie hooked me up with a $200 oz of some shit he called "nirvana". its almost exactly as you described, but i only had that one oz of it so i wouldnt be able to give a more accurate description. but the bud sounds the exact same. im driving back up the coast this weekend, hopefully ill be able to find some more!

19. That's because you live in Florida :p

20. but surely there are some strains that stick out above the rest, right?