Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

absolute best bong for $75 shipping included

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austin., Dec 22, 2010.

1. give or take a few bucks, whats the best bang for my dollar? or maybe a good bubbler? looking for a slide preferably. itll be my first bong so nothing too advanced please. also anyone know of a maybe low end custom (like just text) bong for that price?

thanks!

2. I think GMD's waffle bub is like $85. Don't know of anything worthwhile for $75 shipped though... at least not new.

3. dont own it but it sounds like a pretty good bong its only 68 and tax is always 12 bux (at least i think its twelve) they dnt charge by weight.

4. they have great prices on bongin.com

5. what? link?

6. I picked up my 18" Hi Si Beaker Bottom with ice pinch for $75 from my local head shop. Hits like a champ and didn't break the bank.

7. can you break a bong by pulling too hard? ive never dropped any piece before and dont plan on that changing anytime soon

8. lol i don't anyone intends to break their glass when it happens. and if you mean by clearing it when you say pulling too hard, then no- i don't think that's possible.

9. what mm is considered decent quality? im clueless there. and whats joint size? and how beneficial are ashcatchers and diffusers?

10. Finally, some sense. :smoke:

11. #13 Subdivision21, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
    I just ordered this guy... It's already on sale, but use the discount code for another 20% off (google "grasscity discount code"). After shipping, it came to $83.
    http://www.grasscity.com/percolator-bong-ice-elite-6-arm-perc-beaker-base.html
    So... this is why I got it:::
    Between 1 and 1 1/2 feet tall - my personal bong height preference
    Diffused downstem - i actually like slit diffuser over the German dot type
    Glass on Glass everything - obviously lol
    6-arm Tree Percolator - makes a huge difference in smoothness
    5mm Glass - nice & thick

The bad: downstem is really short, and beaker bottom glass is thinner than the rest. also, some people say Black Leaf is low quality glass; however, the 5mm thickness should counteract that (if it's even true)

Other bongs like this are roughly $300. If you can be careful enough to not break the beaker bottom, this will be your new best friend :wave: