absolute beginners trial & error experience

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sparklebong, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Looks awesome! How old now?? :D

2. 6 days ago she was just a seed in a bag!

3. Awesome!! Im excited for you!

4. Thanks, hows it going on your end??
    Any picture updates?

5. This is the newest taken 2 days ago. I added 72w since then so I'm hoping to get more leaf growth. :)

ForumRunner_20130116_002243.png

6. Sweet, our plants are nearly the same age. It will be good to compare along the line.
    Your picture just reminded me i need a thermometer ,:bolt:

7. Mines like 2 weeks and 2 days I think. Do you have any humidity for yours? I heard you should have it I just don't know how much.

8. I think its OK during Veg, it shouldn't be an issue.
    But during flowering, too much humidity can cause mold. 40% - 50%.... Humidity should be fine.

9. Boyfriend had the heat turned up today. Come home and my temps are at 90! I turned the fan on extra high I hope it didn't stress it. :(

10. They should be fine. Just make sure it doesn't happen to often tho.

11. Should be ok, she's big enough to take a little stress.:)
    I read that the best temps for photosynthesis are between 22 - 27 C

12. :eek: I just reread my journal and I realized that my plant is only 2 weeks and 1 day old!!! It's not small then!!!! I'm so proud of it. I buried half the stem as someone suggested earlier. It's so hard not to post a picture every day. It grows so much overnight!

Attached Files:

13. looks good. My plants are a day older than yours.

14. Does anybody else suffer from anxiety? Like seriously I need some fucking help.

15. Yeah my girlfriend set time limits on me because she is so pissed on how much time in spend with them.

16. They start with a skinny stem because its focusing most of its energy making roots..once the roots get established them stem gets thicker and the growth takes off..since you started in a larger pot it might take a big longer to get good roots established but then stem will thicken once its done focusing on roots..you dont ever want to decrease the temp because that will slow root growth and take longer

17. [quote name='"sparklebong"']Does anybody else suffer from anxiety? Like seriously I need some fucking help.[/quote]

My girl does vey badly... certain strains r very beneficial for that..

18. That's what I thought, but shit I shouldn't get on my phone when I'm drunk lol. How can you tell what strain your plant is? I've been wondering if I can tell by the leaves.

19. Also when do you trim it? To help produce more growth.

ForumRunner_20130120_121305.png

20. [quote name='"sparklebong"']Also when do you trim it? To help produce more growth.

[/quote]

Look up lollipoping MJ plants..