Absolute Beginners Compendium of Helpful Links.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Etchi, Jul 24, 2010.

1. image1 (2).JPG It is my first grow in a 32 gallon maylar lined trash bin with clfs, does she look ok?  also do you think this will add oxygen to the water and remove chlorine?
    bubbles.gif

2. Just saying hello

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. The guys over at www.greenroomconsultants.com can help with your rooms. Great for beginners!
    The guys over at www.greenroomconsultants.com can help with your rooms. Great for beginners!

4. Wandering if someone could choose for me due to my confusion on what strain would be best to pick out of the two.

Swiss Cheese or Holland's Hope.. Live in England hence the strains I've picked.

Thanks 

5. Anybody have any luck with fox farms complete line?

It's from the earth

6. For soils I have used the ocean fresh and happy frog and I really liked them. I used happy frog for seeds and transplanted into ocean fresh.

For nutes I have used grow big and tiger bloom. They work well but are easy to over do. I would highly recommend skipping nutes every oter week and start at half strength.

7. Just got my ocean forest bout to transplant to a bigger pot

Sent with Peace & Love

8. Hello Friends, Ive been looking online for  a quality 2 x4x5  g tent...most of them look like 
    they will fall down except for gorilla grow and secret jardin..ive been looking at a geneva tent
    anyone have one..maybe someone can shed a light
    thanks for the time

9. Glad to see this is still helping folks!

10. Lots of good info. Anyone have any suggestions for sites that are focused soley on Hydroponic Weed?

11. Not bad for my first grow ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427538599.492230.jpg

Sent with Peace & Love

12. #172 crabby_HOONIGAN, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    We had this guy in our back window for most of the late winter now we put her under a 400 w light 12 on and off with a light fan breeze any tips to help it out ... this is not permanent we are building a shed for them and it will be better but for the time being any tips

Attached Files:

13. maybe... this could be a new usefull link: http://bebbo.it/420/   calculations for a grow room/box :D

14. Hey guys I just found this in another thread can anyone tell me how close to correct if at all this is? Its a method to determine how much your electric bill would increase in a monthly basis using grow lights. The formula is......(hours of use x watts / 1000 x price of kWh x 30 days) any info would be great

15. Hello all, I'm a first time grower and need some advise. These are auto short rider from nirvana. They are coming up on 7 weeks. Grown outdoors in greenhouse with only nirvana grow and flower tabs for feed. Are they almost ready to harvest? What am I looking for? And yes I did get some leaf miner bugs, seems to have not harmed growth. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435616072.617211.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435616096.707177.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435616115.849521.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435616137.794369.jpg
    Two of the pics are zoomed in on tops

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435616501.317582.jpg any advice would be appreciated.

17. Thanks for the reply.

18. #179 ghjgj, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
    Great stuff etchi. wish this was around when i was doing my research. i had to read through hundreds of pages of crap before finding some of the gems you have listed here. [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. This is my First grow 40 plants already 15' high all trainwreck grown indoors 10,000watts in soil. How tall should they Get?