Absolute Beginners Compendium of Helpful Links.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Etchi, Jul 24, 2010.

1. #181 cvhhj, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Thanks for the comprehensive index of valuable links. It surely took a lot of your time and would be quite helpful to new growers that are beginning to learn to navigate through Grasscity. [​IMG][​IMG]

2. #182 tingju, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
    [​IMG]Yeah, I know all about that getting sidetracked stuff... happens to me nearly every time I medicate! [​IMG]

3. Don't mean to be a troll. But do you think this is gray mold?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437203804.672274.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437203814.907748.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437203823.524049.jpg

4. Thanks for this! It's quite helpful for me, considering I am just getting into the game of growing my own weed. I really needed a helping hand and you certainly gave one kind sir! [​IMG][​IMG]

5. I'm looking for a dealer in -Nova Scotia, Canada. Not sure how this app works.. Sorry for any confusion..

6. If your looking for good organic and simple to use soil, you should check these guys out, I have been using them for months works really well for me. All you need is water :) http://origamislivingsoil.com

7. Wow thanks. I've only grown a few times and this will help me a lot.
    I know this took a lot of time and effort.
    Also
    I keep hearing people talk about getting banned but I guess I don't know the rules of what it takes to get banned here

8. Some of those links are very helpful. Great stuff.

9. this links were of great help
    thanks!!

10. I've never grown before and I'd like to give it a go myself only for my own use. The most important thing to me is stealth my neighbours are not the best. I want a grow tent setup 4x2 hydro with led but with so much stuff to choose from I'm stuck are kind led lights any good best carbon filters etc

11. Still here after 5 years.
    Glad to see that it has been so useful all these years.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey guys its my first time growing and i was gonna ask for some advice during germination my seeds are 48 hours in i took them out of water last night because they all pop'd and put the into a wet papertowel but when i woke up i checked on them and they didnt have anymore progress so should i be worried? And if so how do i tell if a seed dies while in germination?

13. It should not worry just leave in paper towel for another day do you have them in plastic bag that would help with the humidity they need that's just my thought! Grow on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. This thread is very helpful, thanks.

15. [​IMG]

day 19 sour d auto flower under 200 true watt led
    happy frog soil. no added notes or fertilizers.
    I want to wrap this around the pot. first time ever any tips

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

16. Awesome...thanks for the post/links...How can I tell uf ive over watered or that my babies need water? They are about 2 weeks old under a 450watt led

17. I want to buy some auto seeds in India.. Could anyone please suggest me a cheap(i'm broke) seed bank?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

18. Awesome info here
    I used this site to help me too > Talking Hydroponics
    I like growing with hydro, its not weed specific but has a bunch of great tips

19. Bro, you don't but seeds of you are broke and Indian weed is full of bag seeds. I would start with a bunch and pick females to flower.

Check out my first grow log:

First ever grow: How do the girls look?