Absolute beginner trying to learn how to grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by meekmillMMG, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Hey guys I'm an absolute beginner with some questions on how to grow.

First off, if I were to buy the seeds for sweet purple ( Sweet Purple - 100% Feminized - Cannabis Cup Winners - Cannabis Seeds - Grasscity.com ) would I get 500 grams of weed with 5 seeds?! Or does the plant itself weigh 500 grams?

Secondly, would I have to grow it outside or can I grow it inside? How would I grow a marijuana plant inside and how would I do it outside?

Thirdly, I wanna keep it in a secure secret place so I'm thinking of putting it in a secure big box (let's say a computer tower) and putting lights around it would that work?

Sorry if these questions sound stupid, I just need help and have decided to get into growing. :D

2. #2 RooRgle, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012

You don't sound stupid at all, but these questions are all over Grasscity. Start here...http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...s-guide-get-you-started-growing-cannabis.html :bongin:

Ohh and the breeders description on the sweet purple says..."These vigorous plant stand up to cold, wet climates and grow to a full height of about 2.5 meters (8 feet) and can yield 500 grams per fully matured plant."

That tells me that if you are an AWESOME grower who has a ton of experience you MIGHT be able to pull 500 grams...not likely though. Don't even read breeders packs right now, they all lie so everyone buys their seeds. One strain I grew said 9 weeks, instead it took 12+ to mature, you never truly know. just find a few strains and look them up on grow journals to see how much people got off there plants, and more important how they liked the smoke. Happy growin' :wave:

3. No problem, enjoy the hobby mang :smoke:

:bongin:

4. 1) Neither, thats an estimate on yield, usually per meter squared.

2) Either, with grow lights (or CFL's) inside, or outside regularly. You gotta do some reading man, there are stickies that have tons of info.

3) Computer tower micro grows work well as far as micro's go, look in the micro growing section for more help.

5. No you wont get those yields. Thats based on there growing under whatever settings meter squared etc. You would do best not be lured in by those numbers. Just buy the seeds your interested in from a good name Seed maker and grow.

Take the time to read the stickies at the top of the forums, google some grow guides and pick up a book like Cannabis Grow bible. Go to Youtube check out Jorge Cervantes grow DVD series on there.

That will narrow down your questions...right now theres just to many to answer.