Absolute beginner questions :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by scates_80, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Im going to start growing soon inside a computer case, i have a few very basic questions.
    my first is lighting, what kind of bulbs do i need? can i use regular 60 watt light bulbs? what do i need to look for when picking out a bulb? its a very small enclosure will i just need 1 bulb for 1 plant? what else should i know? i really just have those questions about the bulbs... lol
    can you guys help? thanks!

2. Read the stickies on this page, and pay particular attention to the CFL guide. After that, go the grow journals section and check out a couple grows that have been done in PC cases. If you still have questions after you do that, come on back :)

3. Kamel's CFL guide Low heat lights. This is a guide to what you should look for when buying.

Zonyc's Pc case grow (dwc!) This is a really well setup grow.

Mushuhappiness' PC case grow Pay attention to what he did with the lights. He used a sheet of glass to seperate them and then air cooled them. Do that and I bet you can get better that 75watts of light from cfl.

Just a couple links I got in less than 15mins. I bet you can find more.