Absinthe

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Have you ever drank this stuff?
    How was it?
    Did you see shit??!

2. its more of a cocaine like high i thought, it was like being drunk and doing a bunch of lines

3. I had some just last weekend, I drank it straight and couldn't handle the taste, and this comes from someone who loves hard liquor. If your going to try some, take it easy, that stuff will knock you on your ass.

But yea check out the link that Fak posted.

4. Thats exactly why you run water over sugarcubes into a shot of it.. :p

5. Yeah, I found that out after I drank it :eek:

6. it tastes that bad??

does it burn like regular alchohol.

7. wow must be some strong stuff. gotta try it now!! haha

8. its illegal i think.

9. Absinthe is a myth, in my opinion. It tasted nasty, and got me drunk. No hallucinations, nothing. It's just a very slightly different alcohol buzz, kinda like the difference between wine and beer.

10. yeah it doesnt make you trip the worm wood in it is what makes it a different kind of drunk.

11. it doesnt make you have a full blown trip but yes it does make you hallucinate... its not like you see dancing mushrooms or anything. its one of those things

12. my dad says the stuff that you get from the big producers is so low on toxicity that you get too drunk before you really get a good wormwood trip.

13. all imports contain a different type of oil

You can buy the extract and add it to the imports or find the quality french stuff...ect

14. you have to get the real stuff from amsterdam or i guess any other country its legal in.

the absinthe youll find in north america, isnt worth your money.

but ive heard even the real legit absinthe gets you too drunk before you really start to see anything much. id recommend either a, finding how to make some yourself on the internet, or, take a few grams of mush and drink a case of beer. always equals a good night (did it for the alex cooper concert on wednesday. best part was, a very well dressed middle aged man came up to me and my friend, said he didnt think hed have the chance to do them tonight, and gave the mushrooms to me for free, probably about 2 grams for the each of us.)

15. yeah thats how i felt

16. Try this link. www.absinthebuyersguide.com