Absinthe

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HighVibes, Jan 9, 2009.

1. #1 HighVibes, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    hey GC, whats good. so my friend and i have the choice to either do one double stack e pill each, or drink absinthe. now hes done x before, but only a half a pill. ive never done e, and neither of us have done absinthe. he thinks absinthe makes you hallucinate, but ive been searchin around GC and i hear it doesnt, its just a more clear-headed feeling than regular alcohol. so my questions are what are the effects of absinthe and is it worth it? and is $20 for a doublestack a good price? thnks peace
    EDIT: also should i do take e or drink absinthe? lol kind of a general question.

2. 20 for a roll is an ok price, I certainly wouldn't pay any more than that, maybe 2 for $35

I'd def eat the e, cause I've decided not to drink liquor in '09, but you'll prob want something to do on e (find a party?)

3. i have a bottle of absinthe in my house, but its really my brothers so i havent popped it open. if you drink absinthe, make sure you do it correctly and dont do too much. you have to basically put a sugar cube on top of a knife over a double shot glass and pour it over the sugar cube and you may have to add some water or something, because you cant rly drink it straight. from what i know, its supposed to get you very very drunk AND make you hallucinate.

as far as E goes, it depends what type they are. theres a lot of fake e out there that would be a real big waste. double stacks of E are usually bullshit. 20 dollars aint a bad price. do you know what type they are? mdma or mda? molly?

4. FAIL. MDMA is different than MDA. 'Molly' is a term used to refer to MDMA in its pure crystalline form.

There's really no way to know exactly what's in your pill unless you've eaten that kind before or your dealer has. Otherwise you'd have to get a pill testing kit.

5. I dont know about clear headed... more like the drunkest you'll ever be. I've never hallucinated from it, but i haven't tried the whole sugar cube thing. Does anyone know if it is necessary to feel the full effects?

6. 20 a pill is kinda steep, but if there good rolls it's totally worth it if your not trying to roll.. everyday.. like i need a good 3 rolls to get me through the night if i'm trying to roll my face off.

1 is dandy i guess but it doesnt cut it for me no more.

i get em 10 a piece and there fucking AMAZING