Absinthe?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kia, Jan 30, 2003.

1. Can anybody give me any info about absinthe? Like where can you get it,what's in it, what does it make you feel like. I've always wanted to try it but I don't know very much about it. Does it cause hallucinations?

2. Its a trippy drunk ...............and they sell it in canada Eh

3. OK.

after RANTING
    and EDITING
    and DELETING

please, RESEARCH THIS STUFF

4. good old absinthe....man i could show you videos of my mates on the real absinthe.....illegil here in it's true form, but perfecly legal in Andorra.....real absinthe is an alcoholic drink that tastes of aniseed but it has woodworm in it....the dummy stuff doesn't......and yes if drank in copius amounts it will make you hallucinate......one of friends thought it would be a good idea to jump off a chair and land on the floor as ypu can't feel pain on it.....he proceeded to do so and split his head open and needed 5 stitches....his words after it happened to one of my other friends...."luke get the camera, i want to be able to remember this in the morning"....lol.....Peace out...Sid

5. www.lyvaeum.com, there's instructions on how to brew yourself, experience stories etc. You can get a "fake" version of absinthe in various of bars, it costs a lot and hasn't got any "effects".

6. To: Ubik
    I tried to go to that website and it didn't work. It said this page cannot be found. So that sucks ass.

7. i wanna try this stuff can you buy wormwood

8. yeah what sensimil said.

9. my mistake!!!! Its's WWW.LYCAEUM.COM. sorry....

Grasscity Deals Near You