Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

absence of Phish de Ganja

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Apr 20, 2003.

?

Has GanjaPhish not been around enough lately for your liking?

1. yes, the ganjaphish has not been here enough lately for my liking

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no, the ganjaphish has not been here enough lately for my liking

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. where have u been? the ganjaphish is as present as ever! (btw i am a smelly liar who doesnt know wh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. im new... ganjawho?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. the super dork hath been slacking in attendance if u ask me.

2. Yes, she has been. I had to hunt her happy non-attending ass down just to respond to the Zep thread. I miss her.:( She's my fellow dork and it's hard to be a dork when she isn't around here.

3. aw, it's ok rmjl... she'll be back eventually. probably just been busy :D

i wonder if my dorkiness is enough to qualify me as a dork? LOL

4. I don't know if you're dork material or not, Cottons. Oh wait...you're a wedgie man...yeah, you're a full-blooded dork!!!! :D

5. <big>HELL YEAH</big>

::does the dork dance::

6. yea i noticed she hasn't been around much every since i started posting again...

7. Ive been missing ganjaphish too!!!! when she does pop up, Im not around :/ but Ive been thinking bout yea girl! hope to catch up with you soon okie dokie smokie? :D cool beans. :) btw. I love the dorks. LOL, im a closet dork! :D

8. dorks (closet et all) unite!

and rumjil... i think u manage to 'dork it up' just fine by yourself. heehee :D

Come back ganjaphish!

i miss seeing hobbes! :p