Abs!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by purrp, Jul 15, 2012.

1. So right now I'm at the point where I can see obliques but when I flex my stomach my abs are wanting to break loose. How can I lower my body fat?! Is running a good idea? My diet is fine tbh.

2. Afer your weight lifting do some cardio like brisk walking or (stationary)biking.
    It doesnt really matter wether its high or low intensity cardio, they both burn fat.
    Low intensity is better for your joints especially when running, so I suggest that; cause technically low intensity cardio runs on fat as high intensity runs on carbohydrates.

Besides that diet, but you have it in check as you say.
    Drink plenty of water, and get enough sleep! < it burns fat.

Good luck.

3. Yes running will help, ^ good post but most people I know do cardio before lifting just because your body is all stretched out your muscles won't cramp up. But research raspberry ketones and tonalin. The raspberry ketones will help shed fat as well as help keep it off, and the tonalin will help sculpt and tone as long as you exercise. Stuff prly will cost you 15 bucks.

4. ahah appreciate it, thanks blades.

5. If you really want to shred away that belly fat do some HIIT (high intense interval training). Like sprints, jump rope, or swimming etc.... I did this for about a good 2-3 weeks straight and I saw a major difference.

6. If you do decide to start running make sure you still work out your abs! They're a muscle like anything else. They're not going to show up if you don't work them!

Planks and sit ups are good at home exercises.

7. calorie deficit and a tiny bit of ab work

8. I know alot of people do it that way.

But since I care more about muscle gains than burning fat myself, I like to use every bit of creatine/atp/carbs/energy source for the lifting and perhaps do a warming-down with some cardio to burn some fat.

But yeah swimming and jumprope (HIIT) is very effective.

9. Jump rope is a really bad ass cardio workout once you get into it and learn some steps