Ab's schwag seeds in flowering

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Banana110, Apr 16, 2006.

1. I think 5oz is wishful thinking. Wet, sure...

It depends on how solid the buds are, but from the pics I'd put my guess at about 1.5oz - 2oz.

Gonna be great stuff though... Make sure you cure some, it's worth it ;)

2. whaddup guys. well ive got good news, and ive got bad news.

the possibly bad news: i cut off a tiny bud to do a quick dry on and see how it smoked. so last night, this little bud that weighed .8 grams. there was 8 SEEDS though! EIGHT! all small, underformed ones, but 8 at that. im pretty sure this is only gonna be an issue on the lower buds, since i could clearly see seeds on them from the hermie disaster.

the good news is its drying well and that bud that i sampled smoked like a fucking champ! a great head-high. i gave up "good weed" like a month ago to ensure i got the best results from my grow haha. heres a pic for size reference. the buds are quite large, and glistening in thc. as you can see, i left quite a bit of the small, trichome-coated leaves in place. i bought an ounce of mids today, which should help me resist the urge to smoke this whole plant up before its cured right lol.

[​IMG]

3. nice looking there fellow. are the buds ''hard'' or are they fluffy. ill be glad when i too can hang my ladies,,,, not much longer.. 5 wks. or less. :hello:

4. Ya i see it better now, that looks like 3 ounces maybe. Nice Job man! I feel that if its for personal use then seeds arent incredibly bad, its more important that the high and the smoke is good. Its just a pain in the ass to get all the seeds out. Anyway looks good hanging there in the pic. I cant wait for mine to be like that too. 3 weeks maybe!

5. whaddup

did some more examining, and i can clearly see male flowers on all the lower nodes, surrounded by seed cases. and now i think i know why. about a week before the first hermie was showing, the light trap on my intake fell off and for the 12 hours of darkness, light may have been streaking across the bottom halves of the plants. live and learn.

6. Hey

Got any pics of the final dried bud, or did it all 'vanish' before you got a chance to take pics? :p

Sorry to hear about the light-leak hermie situation... light in the wrong place at the wrong time can be a killer.

7. i had a mindfuck when i saw that pic of the plant when you trimmed it.. wow.

8. It has been about a month just enough for time for a start of a good cure

Just found this thread and I must say very nice job.

I do hope you put a good bit away in some jars.

Would love to see what the cured buds look like

9. I'm also interested in what the final product looks like . . . hope you didn't get caught or nothing . . . please post pics next chance you get ablivaspade! :D

10. that is 1 sweet ass looking bud... :hello:

11. Thats some nice Schwag man. :D Whats the final product look like. need pics:cool:

12. Great job of trimming on tree LOL..

congrats on your grow

13. lol, ablivaspade! where'd you go? hahaha, guess we'll never get to see those buds cured and milkshoted, looks like he up and smoked himself enough herb to forget about the city, lol.

14. beautiful plant +rep fo sho!!!