Above the Influence on FB is having a music challenge

Discussion in 'General' started by DutchX5, Dec 7, 2011.

1. They want their fans to do a cover of Jingle Bells.

Unfortunately I'm banned from posting on their page but we should do as many weed themed holiday songs as we can and flood their page with it.

Above the Influence | Facebook

2. I find it funny your banned from posting on there wall lol

Well done soldier.

3. How did you get banned from posting on their wall? Haha you must've kept posting like smoke crack or something

4. Dam man I got banned too for posting info on how marijuana helps people, then I got banned from D.A.R.E for calling one of their chicks a cunt, then I got banned from facebook for whatever reason.

5. Lolol I went on above the influences page and most of the comments are people saying now I only do meth occasionally lolol

6. I might just do a MIDI version of the song and make a weed music video for it and post that. I suggest everybody do the same

7. I didn't post anything confrontational at all, I just went on there a few times to calmly battle to lies. There are so many idiots on that page it's unbelievable. They'll post in the comments about how marijuana kills brain cells and is just as bad as heroin. And when I posted back linking to factual evidence, I got banned. That was at least a year ago too.

Bunch of brainwashed sheep.

8. I'm banned from facebook.
    I banned myself :laughing: