Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Above The Influence commercials.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MyNameIsBud420, May 14, 2009.

1. those commericals piss me off

LITERALLY everytime i smoke i see atleast 4 of those commericals in an hour. im like "that guy is letting everyone draw all over him, hes misserable, the other girl is melting, the brother forgot to pick up his younger brother." when im stoned im like super happy and chill. i might forget stuff but im not dumb enough to smoke right before i pick up a family member...like those commericals are so dumb. i want to punch the actors i nthe face cuz im sure at least a few of them have tried it before or they actually do do it...its not like they drug test the actors lol

2. They're a waste of tax payer dollars, and they are condescending to children, thus creating a situation where the child feels that the goverment thinks they are not intelligent/or can't understand the facts of it.

They need to put more money into making parents aware of whats in their medicine cabinet, and send a stronger message on drinking. And federally codify the laws on ciggarette sales to minors. In my state it's a 250$ fine, which is never enforced.

3. they dont answer emails!

4. They make me laugh my ass off...but other then that, yes, they are massively ignorant and they misinform millions of people about cannabis.

5. They auto-responded to me.

6. what'd they say

7. preach on brother!!!!!!!

8. I actually like them. They remind me of the reasons I choose to smoke and they're hilarious when you're blazed.