above the bullshit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jointjitsu, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Since when does smoking weed make you want to cut class

2. for real thats one of my favorite things to do. and yes i still get good grades.

i think my favorite is "people who smoke weed have double the chance of being depressed in the future"

3. Oh you didnt know?

THC causes your brain to act as if you are a highschool dropout, witch causes you to cut class, not do homework, and disrespect your teachers.

Its common knowlage guys really.... ;)

4. I was clicking on the "pot myths" and out of no where it starts talking about the standard of beauty for women..wtf?

5. #6 Arkady, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    it's totally true, my life used to be perfect before i started smoking weed, i got straight A's at college and was doing great in my job but then i became badly addicted to weed and before I knew it my life was ruined, at the worst stage of my addiction I was smoking at least half a bowl a week which my councilor informs me is enough to kill most people, I killed and ate my pet dog for munchies, I decided to drive whilst high and crashed into a bus full of nuns and kittens and killed them all, I got fired for my job as a pilot for falling asleep at my station because I thought the clouds were actually a magical duvet, my wife left me because I started beating her when I was high then eventually I started giving hand jobs for crack because as we all know it's impossible to smoke weed without eventually becoming addicted to crack too.

6. hmmmm..well i was like super nerd in highskool wit a 4.0 but erry now and then i would skip skool to get high.....but i chose not to go because i just didnt like skool; nothing to do with weed

7. the same happened to me except i crashed into three different short busses causing them to blow up and it started this whole global warming thing then after i struggled to get free of the wreckage i noticed i had crushed 13 old people with walkers underneath my car. but since i smoke weed i just laughed because if makes me a violent person with no morals whatsoever

8. Just ignore it. Looking at government propaganda will only make you angrier, and there is nothing you can do.

You have to remember that they are bull shitting mainly for the kids. They want the drug to sound un enjoyable to keep kids clean.

9. WHAT THE FUCK -"while health problems associated with using marijuana can keep students from attending school due to illness", WHAT THE FUCK, WHO HERE HAS GOTTEN AN ILLNESS AND MISSED SCHOOL, IT ALSO SAID SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE FOR SEVERAL HOURS, LOL I DRIVE STONED EVERYDAY, AND DRIVE BETTER THAN WHEN IM NOT HIGH

10. but if they dont want it thats more weed for me to smoke

11. those vids made me laugh alittle bit, " dude your blinking" lol.
    yea one or two things are true for about 2 hours until your sober, the rest is complete bs
    if anything weed makes me more alert and increase my reaction time.

12. It actually does make me want to cut class...

13. "Smoking marijuana also causes some changes in the brain similar to those caused by long-term use of cocaine and heroin."

Oh REEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

14. As far as "addiction" goes i don't think anybody is addicted to weed in itself they are just addicted to the way it makes them feel. i have smoked for almost 7 years now and i can still go months without smoking. of course i'll want to, but its not like cigs or something where people quit and 2 days later they have a new pack ready to smoke.

15. People who dont smoke weed confuse being lazy with being high.

Just because people who are lazy smoke doesnt mean you are lazy if you smoke.

16. Exactly if that were true im addicted to food/video games/pussy/sleep/chillin/watchin movies/etc.

17. Yea, when I'm blazed.

18. Yea didnt you know? Smoking marijuana has the same effect as doing tons of cocain and getting brain damage and eventually become similar to a person with down syndrome. Smoking marijuana can kill you the first time you use it too! Take more than a gram in the same month and you could vomit blood, bleed through your pores and just drop dead!