Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to watch Dawn of the Dead baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Wish me luck.

2. Lol Ive done that TWICE, make sure u cut off all the lights, its so freaky

3. Original or Remake?

4. I'm curious too. The original is awesome, but definitely slower-paced than the remake.

5. Original... Its a mind fuck.

6. lol good luck, i watched Ernest Scared Stupid about a week ago baked and it scared the shit out of me, and that movies not scary at all sober lol. I suggest it tho cuz its funny too

7. Afromannnnnnnn

8. You have netflix huh? I watched it stoned too the whole movie is one big what the fuck

9. Good luck. Make sure your doors are locked.

10. Rent the uninvited. Easily the best horror movie while baked. The end literally turned my mind to shit......

Make sure to have all the lights off. Shit i just scared myself thinking about when i did that :(

11. I love watching the remake baked, one of my favorite zombie movies. Make sure you have all the lights off, and a Hookah goes great with it too, long smoke session. Good luck.

12. Seriously. I would be gettin paranoid as fuck that some zombies are just gonna bust in like 5-0

13. any zombie movies ftw!!!! :hello:

i watched night of the living dead, the old one, baked and i loved it, my mind was on the edge

14. You guys haven't been scared while baked until you've watched Eraserhead high.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrl3n2ZtK2E]YouTube - In Heaven - Eraserhead[/ame]

And that clip is one of the least scary parts of the movie.

15. That was weird. Maybe it's because I'm not high yet this morning.