About to try ecstasy for the first time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trainwreak420, Nov 8, 2009.

1. So me and my other friend are going to be try ecstasy for are first times on Wednesday. But we don't really know what to do. We got fireworks and glow sticks all stuff that is supposed to be fun. But idk what to reall expect. Should we smk some bud during are roll or would that make the ecstasy effects go away and just leave us felling high?:bongin:

Any other tips or anything about ecstasy would be great!

2. make sure you have weed with you. your going to want to smoke it on your come down, and what if the pill doesnt give you the desired effect? smoke.

3. Ya well deffinetly have bud but if were feeling the X should we even bother with it. I'm just worried it will make the roll stop

4. Lots of water and make sure you go to the bathroom after drinking a lot of water. Xtc dehydrates you and you probably won't be able to tell so just keep drinking water and pissing. Bring a huge pack of your favorite gum too. Youll be doing a lot of chewing.

5. if you smoke, menthol cigarettes are a must.

6. On a Wednesday? You're going to be exhausted the next day. I'd do it on a weekend. Oh and pop the roll, when you're really feeling it (peaking), smoke some weed :smoking: you're gonna fly high...

7. yea definetley losts of water and somethin to chew on, have u looked up the press ur gettin yet?

i also recomend glowsticks, drum n bass, trance, and a very loud system

8. Welll I'm a senior and my school as no school on wed. because of veterans day. So a few of my friends tried them and said they were good. We've got glowsticks and gum and cigs. All that stuff. But glow sticks and fireworks and all that shit is better at night. So u guys think we should just do it Tuesday night?

9. As long as you have a safe but fun environment, yes.

10. Don't smoke on the come up, it slows your roll in my opinion. If you smoke during or a little while after your peak it will intensify it. Also if you smoke the next day you may notice that the weed makes you feel different, the x changes your perception of things slightly depending on how much you take. If you're only popping one tab then you won't notice a huge difference but it definitely hits you differently. Also, you should get that Vick's vapo-rub stuff and put it on your face because the menthol feels incredible. Get some sort of colored lights because light is intensified especially in the presence of good electronic music. I suggest listening to Deadmau5, Benny Benassi, Wolfgang Gartner, etc. Anyway, hope this helps, have fun and be safe. :p

11. A I've heard it better at night. And lights are amazing. That's y fireworks seem like they'd be crazy to do

12. yea fireworks would be pretty cool to see rollin

are u just stayin at a house all night cause that might get boring rollin, i recomend a club

13. #13 Trainwreak420, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    :bongin: we prob aren't staying at my house. Idk what were doing yet. But is driving while rolling safe or not?

14. what kind of e is it? you'll probably want to do something different on each one and depends if its pure MDMA or if its its just a bunch of meth haha

15. Watch out on the water though, just drink like 1-2 glasses throughout your roll. Don't overdue it. Thats one of the things people tend to do, they drink too much water because people always tell them to drink a lot when, in fact you just want to drink a normal amount of water, you just have to act normal and hydrate yourself like you always would but replace that drink with water instead since your body is going to need it since mdma dehydrates you.

enjoy your roll man, its a great experience!

16. what is the name of the pill your getting? Ive rolled twice. First time it was a red xbox..they were shitty and not really intense, I took 3 and a half of them and i thought it was awesome. I did it again last thursday cuz my buddy said that they were super bomb rolls. They were called white superman. So I took the first one at 8:30 pm and waited. Well 10 pm came around and I didnt feel shit, but my buddy was ROLLiN. so i took another one and we left to hit up the partys (college town) So im party hoppin with some people and having some beers cuz i thought they were bunk and being sober at huge partys sucks. I look at my watch and its 1230 then holy shit the rolls kicked in HARD....I was rolling my balls off and it was so much better than my first time X 10.

Some advice for you is definately have loud ass music.. Music (especially techno) is just amazing when your rolling...Ive also heard orange juice is good. Definately menthol cigs if you are a smoker.

Idk thats my story have fun be safe...smoke on blades:smoking:

17. Yeah definitely have weed. my two friends tried x recently and said it was great.

18. Im not sure what kind it is but my friends have taken it so I know it should work. But what r sighs of a bad roll? Like what the worst thing that could happen to us

19. honestly I woudn't pop them unless I had a test, kit the worst that can happen is u can die... I know alot of people who claim to roll so I got pills off em, then tested em to find out there was no mdma, mdea, mda, mbdb.... There is alot of shitty pills going around theres about a 80/20 % ration on bad pills now, unless u have a good trust worthy connect & unless your friend knows the real feelings of mdma, mdea, mda, mbdb I would NOT listen to what he says most high school kids take a pill get a buzz & think its x when in reality it not... Be safe, also just cuz they felt good if its another chemical say pipz, you may have totaly different reaction.. if there meth bombs you will know you heart will beat furiously

20. A bottle an hour is a good pace to set.