About to trip acid for the first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by McStabby, Jan 7, 2009.

1. I'm getting 2 blotters from a friend, and I don't know if I should take both and experience it myself or take one blotter and another with a friend.

I've read up on LSD and I know how it is, but should I take both just to experience more or split them with a friend so that we can trip together?

I'm afraid if I trip with somebody else it'd higher my chance of having a bad trip because if they start freaking out I'm definitely gonna start freaking out.

What do you guys think?

2. dont do it by yourself, and don't do 2 hits your first time

3. #3 Iluvatar, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Acid your first time is always better with someone.
    And having someone there is good in case you do freak out, they can help you chill out. Its always more comfortable if its with a good friend or someone else cool. Trust me, I've been there

4. #4 Professor, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Acid is not a party drug. You really need to understand that this is a all day drug. It last over 8-12 hours, and you need to be in a environment that will not be hectic.

You should always take 1 hit, you do not know how powerful or weak the hit will be. Hits can be from anywhere of 60 ug to 100 ug or more, or less. The point is you do not know.

If its your first time, take it with someone you trust, and who understands what he/she should do in case of you panicking. Do not take it with someone you do not trust, take it with a close friend.

If you are having a bad day, a bad week, or depressed, i wouldn't take acid. You would be seriously be asking for a serious mind fuck.

Acid can very beautiful at times and very dark at times, always better to be safe then sorry.

If you aren't sure still, i would advise taking a small amount of mushrooms first, it is a much shorter trip, and you can measure the exact dosage you will be taking, unlike LSD.