about to tell my mom i smoke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thorzain, Jun 30, 2013.

1. After i gather all the information in my head, take a nice piss maybe hit a bowl I am going to confront my mother about me smoking weed. 

My hopes

#1 She'll be okay with me smoking
    #2 She'll smoke with me
    #3 smoke herself instead on cigs possibly

What i dont want to happen

#1 The opposite of all the above 

My mom is an open minded individual and i hope to use all my knowledge of marjuana and talk to her throughly about it.

I will then proceed to ask her to watch The Union with me

Link to Documentary
    http://vimeo.com/5887468

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk

3. But just incase i was wrong and she goes beserk on me, im going to hide all my tools and green where she cant find it haha. I'll keep you guys posted.

4. hahaha smart man. hope it all goes well for you. :)

5. Good luck and post back the aftermath!

6. Good luck, enlisting for results!

7. Good luck hope she smoke one with ya

8. Okay so i just woke up, sorry i fell asleep and forgot about the update.

Well i told my mom she said she would not do it with me but would ignore that i do it.

I'm okay with that, maybe she will when she doesn't get drug tested she might smoke with me

But im glad i can now share stories and expierences with her and not have to hide anything from her.

9. Your really lucky! I know my parents would flip out so they wont be finding out :D
    Now you can smoke in your garden!

10. What makes you think you know more about weed than your mom?

11. I think if everyone watched the union more people would be informed and there wouldn't be such a negative stereotype towards marijuana. It's such an amazing documentary,I remember the first time I saw it my jaw dropped and I told everyone I could about it and showed it to anyone who would watch it.such a great documentary.