Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to take Piss Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bindin13, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I'm setting up for "my" piss test. Bought a kit of Quick Fix, gonna tape that shit under my bawls, and hopefully come out clean.

2. Good luck bro.

3. I hear handwarmers are a nice touch to get it to the right temperature. Good luck.

4. #4 Bindin13, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
    Yeah, the kit came with a heating pad.

WTF, I microwaved it for 10 seconds and now I put the heating pad on it. The Temp strip isn''t changing at all.

5. You shouldn't even need the heating pad or anything if you keep it under your balls. When I had to do my piss test, I did several tests using water to see how much room I had for error and how nestled I needed it in my taint. You'll actually warm it up to the appropriate temperature if you wear two pairs of boxers and stick it in there good.

6. I just microwaved it for the 10 seconds they told you to, but it got that shit to like 107 degrees. So now it's coming back down. Once it gets to 98, I'm throw it in my compression shorts near my bawls.

7. Alright guys, Kinda nervous, it's at 98 degrees. I'm shoving this down my pants and i'm gone to go take it.

Wish me luck!

8. Should have put it in at a little over 98, just to ensure it stays warms enough. Good luck. Report back.

9. Back from the clinic, everything went smoothly. When they recorded it, it was still 98 degrees. So I think I'm all set.

Went out to celebrate and bought a bubbler.