About to take a college placement test

Discussion in 'General' started by DanBoone, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Should I bake before I go? :D

2. No, why would you do that when the college you get into could effectively alter your life...

3. no, work first, then get baked, make yourself earn that beaster

4. I don't see why not.

5. :smoke:I dont think thats a good idea. I smoked before i took the compass test and didnt do to well but my score was average but i could have done way better,:smoke:

6. If its a serious test then I wouldn't smoke for a few days beforehand. Just make sure you are the sharpest you can be.

If its just a college class placement test, then fuck it why not? My major only requires one math class and I hate math but did well on the test. I got placed into a calculas class. Instead, I opted to take the easiest math class my school offered. Why make life harder?

7. It is just a simple college class placement test.

8. As long as its not for a major specific class or something that will effect your schedule later on, then yeah blaze up. Dude, no offense, but its really a simple decision. Look at the situation and then decide whether its cool for you to smoke or not. We don't know the details or what's going on in your life. I don't mean to sound like a dick, haha, sorry.