Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to start smoking again..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vsengaged, Jan 18, 2014.

1. [quote name="vsengaged" post="19367639" timestamp="1390118025"]I have never eaten an edible before... actually quite skeptical haha not like skeptical in the sense that I don't want to do it.. but more in the sense of "wtf is gonna happen?"[/quote]With edibles it's usually more of a body high than a head high but it has a really slow come on. It can take between 30 minutes to an hour and a half to feel it. Since the thc is being absorbed through your stomach it will continue to be absorbed until the edible is completely digested making the high last for hours. There are lots of threads on here about making edibles so you can just go over to the incredible edible herb section and there a bunch of them pinned. I suggest making canna peanut butter just because it takes less than an hour to make and doesn't taste of smell much. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Thanks for the input man, I've heard of it before of course I just never knew what actually happens during the high haha.. I'm sure down the road I'll try one.

3. DabsSent from

4. soo i smoked tonight.. and am high now haha but i ended up smoking 2 dabs and a blunt between 3 people. since not smoking in 50 days, needless to say it was a decent tolerance break, i was pretty lit. reminded me kind of like the first few times i got high. the blunt was made up of two different strains; estimated equally in it.. half white widow and half of some beasters my boy had. i know i didnt list blunts as a choice, my boy spilled orange juice on the last rolling paper -__- so we went to buy a dutch at a mobil down the road.thanks everyone for their input though! much appreciated y'all.

5. Take one dab and you will be on your ass! Have fun man! 

6. cant wait till i cud blaze again. im on probation but i have my mmj card. but have to go thru drug counsling for probation which ends beginning of april. if i dont stay clean till then i cant complete it and that violates my proabtion. but fuck it. cant waittt till i can blaze and take a .5 glob of some danky ass shatter. nd then smoke a few blunts of some danky

7. I took 2 dabs and a blunt haha I was posted

8. I've never smoked dabs. I feel more and more like an old timer, smoking my 10 dollar glass bowl with normal weed in it every night. I'm really behind on all this new technology (vapes, dabs).

I like a good bong rip, though. Joints are just a waste of weed. 

9. Go with the bong