Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

about to start a t-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedisnoweed, Sep 18, 2011.

1. So i'm out of bud right now but i decided that it was time for a t-break because last night smoked a gram to the dome by myself through my bubbler and i didn't get high enough by my standards. so pretty much ending it all tonight with 1.5 grams of some fire, but should i roll a celebratory blunt or what. i was thinking separate like .4 through a waterfall to get somewhat high, then smoke a one gram blunt to the dome, just because blunts seem to be more celebratory to me. but my question is how do you suggest i smoke it to get the highest, but still be able to smoke all of it in one night

2. #2 OGkushak, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    Shove it up your ass, you'll get ripped.

:cool:.

Kidding, kinda. Lol. Your idea sounds good though. Use the grav then a blunt. Sounds nice :D

3. do what you want man, its your weed

4. Im starting my voluntary t-break tonight also. Been smokin atleast 7 grams everyday for the past 2 years, and never had a break. Hopefully this winds up being all ive heard from others. Ending my night with a gram of trainwreck thru vape-bong hits. Atleast 20 quik snaps :)

5. What in the fucking what

11.3 pounds over 2 years :eek:

6. fire cracker ;)