About to start a T-break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PatGagne420, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Hey whats up guys. So I've been smoking everyday for the past few months and never thought about taking a t-break until recently when i started realizing that i havent realy been getting high like i used too. So i decided to take 2 week long break so i could bring my tolerance down. The reason i decided 2 weeks its im starting school in exacly 14 days witch means i could have a wake n bake for the first day of school and get ripped as fuck lol!
    Just wanted to share my story!
    Wish me luck :p

2. Good luck man, I did that same thing but for a week. Safe to say I was blasted when I burned again :wave:

3. [quote name='"powerclean"']Good luck man, I did that same thing but for a week. Safe to say I was blasted when I burned again :wave:[/quote]

Thanks bro and yeah thats what im going for, i cant wait till the end of my break! Best part is i made a bet with my older bro that if i can go 2 weeks without blazing he will smoke me up when my break is done :D

4. I'm on day 20. Going for a year. Wish me luck blades.

5. [quote name='"Metridixal"']I'm on day 20. Going for a year. Wish me luck blades.[/quote]

Holyshit, goodluck bro

6. Yea, im good on that.

7. In order to be where I want to be its necessary. Honesty once you smoke for 6 years everyday its nice to quit for a year.

8. [quote name='"Metridixal"']I'm on day 20. Going for a year. Wish me luck blades.[/quote]

Im on week 21. Almost 6 months clean, a half a year. Im still coughing up shit.
    Im trying to go for a year. I was smoking for 4 years straight.
    Main reason why i quit was because i was smoking way to much wax....

9. [quote name='"Metridixal"']
    In order to be where I want to be its necessary. Honesty once you smoke for 6 years everyday its nice to quit for a year.[/quote]

Yea i know what u mean! You gotta do what u gotta do

10. I'm on a month got about 3 weeks left but I smoked everyday for 3 years. Just to let you know 14 days won't do much, the first few times will be extremely nice lol but after that it goes back to the same :/

11. Wait...so one has to take off from cannabis?

12. [quote name='"Nickel42O"']I'm on a month got about 3 weeks left but I smoked everyday for 3 years. Just to let you know 14 days won't do much, the first few times will be extremely nice lol but after that it goes back to the same :/[/quote]

Yee but only been smoking everyday for not even 3months

13. I'm on a ehh id say an hour break. Going for a whole 18 hours. Wish me luck!!!

14. I went from June 12th till August 4th like nothing. No sleeping problems or anything. I had no withdrawals or shit people try to say. I was smoking about a blunt or two a night with one other person for like 5 months straight. Not only did tolerance come down, but saved a shitload of money. I may force my self a Tbreak to buy the Pax by Ploom. Just take like 50$ that id normally spend on an 1/8th and do that 5 times and there's the Pax in my possession. So it'll be about a month and a half Tbreak. Then it'll be vaporizing when it come to personal seshs then when out in public I'll just hit bowls and joints keep it whacky tabacky free.

15. Pretty sure im on day 2. I quit for 60 days then started again in may. Honestly getting high wasn't the problem for me cause id get baked off a .4 lol. My main problem was running out of weed. If i smoke for more than 2 days in a row, if i dont smoke on the 3rd i cant sleep. Im so sick of NEEDING to have weed in order to sleep.

Im honestly thinking about just quitting until i can buy myself a fucking Pound and not have to worry about it for a few months.

16. So you are taking a break from Tranny's cause you have not been getting as high lately?

17. If no one saw my thread I smoked for 8 years with no T-Break...