Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About To Split A G of Wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrAmazing, Jan 26, 2014.

1. My fellow tokers, so my friend just texted me saying he knows someone who can hook us up with a g of wax for 70. So we decide to split it so basically ill get half a g. I've never done wax before just smoking and a few edibles. My friend says he knows someone that has a rig that we can smoke out of. I've never done wax or even seen it before so i dont know what to do or what to expect. How long should i expect my half g to last me, and what are like the basic steps to smoking wax. Sorry for the noob question but we learn everyday.

2. Literally dab the whole .5 one shot through the guys rig. You'll thank me later Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. you can make it last a week if your frugal. I would blaze all of it in one night for my first time.

4. #4 MrAmazing, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    i cant use the .5 all at one go thats a waste of money.

5. Dont smoke it out of anything else other than a rig. Its a waste otherwise IMO. A half gram lasts me 2-3 days. But if u smoke a dab a day, it should last you a week, depending on the dab size.

6. Basically a small nail will get heated with a butane lighter, I'd probably only do .2 per dab. Collect it on the end of a wand, put it on the nail, and slowly move the nail in a circle and suck in. :)Dabs are awesome. Get you way more fucked up and takes way less to get you high.on my second grow: 1000W Coco Sour Diesel SCROGhttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1255714-1000W-Coco-Sour-Diesel-SCROG

7. #7 Breath, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    [quote name="MrAmazing" post="19411202" timestamp="1390769106"]i cant use the .5 all at one go thats a waste of money.[/quote]It's not a waste of money dude trust me. Unless you have done wax before then maybe. But if not I would. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Holy shit. 70 for a gram. How do people afford this. I only pay 20 a gram Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Damn I love Cali prices!!!!

10. Im in a non-med state and the price is 50 a g, damn I need to find a place to sell my oil at $70 a g. :ey:

11. $35 for a half gram? HEEEELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOO some one is ripping you off tough and making bank. I never pay more than 15-20 a g for some of the dankest sheets of golden shatter you'll ever see in your life.

12. A .2 would kill someone on their first dab..... Try .02-.05 at most, we're not talking about weed here....

13. As much as I love dabbing, 35 dollars for one high is a waste of money in any situation

14. I love the whole med, non-med arguments. It's the same process to make it everywhere so it shouldn't be any more expensive, people are just greedy

15. Yes, I know that but it's the fact that it is illegal that costs the most money. That's 90-95% of the cost right there.

16. [quote name="BurnAFewDown" post="19416659" timestamp="1390847946"]I love the whole med, non-med arguments. It's the same process to make it everywhere so it shouldn't be any more expensive, people are just greedy[/quote]The same can be said about why weed is so much more expensive some places compared to others.A gram of wax should be about as much as an eighth of dank. In good states with a good hook up it'll be cheaper. For example an eighth in Cali will run you 25-30 while you can get a gram of oil for cheaper at about 20 a gram if not cheaper.In non -med states where an eighth is 50-60 a gram of wax is usually a little more at like 60-70. So basically a gram of wax should last you about as long as an eighth.

17. The dispensary I work at a gram is $12Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. [quote name="goodtimes71" post="19417726" timestamp="1390861259"]The dispensary I work at a gram is $12Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]:O seriously?? That is the cheapest I've ever heard of! Is it good wax? How much is bulk. That's like almost free lol

19. My God remind me to put my glasses on next time I type something out!!! I meant to write $32 a gram. Have another hit lady! hahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. #20 budsmoker55, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    [quote name="BurnAFewDown" post="19416632" timestamp="1390847722"]$35 for a half gram? HEEEELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOO some one is ripping you off tough and making bank. I never pay more than 15-20 a g for some of the dankest sheets of golden shatter you'll ever see in your life.[/quote]lol he ain't getting ripped off man .. I'm in the boston area and prices range anywhere from 50-100 a g, I personally make it for myself and for a few close friends I charge them 60 a g, and that's me making next to nothing off of them.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum