Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to spark a FAT Willy!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dankdro, Jul 20, 2003.

1. About to pickup an ounce myself :D

2. Just woke up at 3 in the afternoon and then going for a run and smoking up!

3. my head is still ringing from lastn night...didn't pass out till 7:30 this moring.... woke up about an hr ago......

now im cleaning my cave... and getting ready to bbq later on today, if i can manage to eat somehting...lol...

4. oh yes, you can say that again. whenever hungover a wake'n'bake does the trick, together with loads'a glass-bottled coke's.

that or just roll over and sleep on until it passes by itself, but before you know it is eight in the evening, and you just know it's going to be another insomniac allnighter. like tonight for instance :)

5. today i got a dime sack of some actually pretty good shwag, and smoked it with three friends. it was three fat bowls and two joints, so i htought that was a pretty good dime. then i got some of my other friends just over an 1/8 of shwag, and they were gonna smoke it with me all in a blunt but i gotta pick up a friend in a bit. so thats been my day so far. oh and and before i smoked anything, ate some adderal. so far i give today two thumbs up!