Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to smoke weed for the first time...tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheLastOneDead, Dec 8, 2012.

1. #61 G4Grassdetta, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    what would you call that action then besides "drawing"?

Sucking? Puffing? personally I'd go with inhaling as it is a broad term used to describe drawing air in instead of exhaling it out... that's why I attempted to quantify it.

2. The word inhale literally means to breathe into your lungs. You can "draw" smoke into your mouth without using your lungs at all.

3. how? you are pulling the smoke in...how else do you do that besides breathing in?...I understand not letting it get into your lungs and just puffing, but I'm stumped.

No, I'm not trying to be a dick lol. I'm just trying to pin down how I view the word in general lol

Maybe I smoke a cigar differently. Do you suck the smoke out?

4. Yeah I guess you could call it sucking..

When I french inhale with weed I "draw" the smoke into my mouth using suction, no lung power. Then I use my tongue to slowly push it out and inhale it with my nose.

5. hmm...maybe that's why I feel like I get too much cigar smoke every time I smoke one.

I try to barely inhale but maybe that's what I'm missing lol...think I'll go get one later :p

6. Hey buddy im gonna tell you right now to smoke a lot because every stoner now knows how hard it is to get as stoned as they did the first time. For me it was so great i just wish i did more than a few tokes. So get fcked that way you wont wana become a regular but yet wana keep it to special occasions. which in my opinion is the best way to go.

7. Damn I feel like I'm getting raped when I pick up these fucking lousy ass 3.5 gram sacks for 25 bucks.

8. [quote name='"Boyka021"']Hey buddy im gonna tell you right now to smoke a lot because every stoner now knows how hard it is to get as stoned as they did the first time. For me it was so great i just wish i did more than a few tokes. So get fcked that way you wont wana become a regular but yet wana keep it to special occasions. which in my opinion is the best way to go.[/quote]

Do me a favor and do nothing this guy says. When you smoke too excessively your tolerance sky rockets and you need more in less time so if you like it and you pick it up as a habit smoke small amounts like bowls dont go for like 2 gram blunts and shit thats just not worth it when you can get just as high smoking a bong or something but idk trial and error everyones different

9. inhale..exhale..just got an once in the mail (i wish)

10. I was gonna say sit back and enjoy the ride but seriously if you feel like your about to bug out just keep telling and reminding yourself it's just the weed and you should be fine. I almost lost control a few times but kept talking to myself reminding myself i'm just high and it went away. It's gonna seem like you have 1000 thoughts running through your head at once and in you'll feel like you understand each and every one of them even tho they are just speeding through that might be a little overwhelming but just relax and go with it you'll be good..

11. Where in NC are you? Here in The Triangle its 5/gram for mids 20/gram for dank.

12. Do not smoke a fucking gram your first time

13. [quote name='"mitchbitch"']Do not smoke a fucking gram your first time[/quote]

Why not..

14. $25 isnt bad for that much weed if you live in a city/country where weed can be expensive. That much as a new smoker will last you a good while.

The best way to try weed is to wake and bake. On a day off, wake up, do whatever it is you do, go downstairs, make some coffee and roll a joint. It makes me feel very active and motivated, but at night time tired as shit.

First time I smoked weed I was piss drunk and smoking shitty soap bar, fell asleep. First time I smoked weed properly I had one joint (with tobacco, didnt use very much), was stoned for hours and watched Lord of the Rings.

15. I must have been realllll stoned when I said that looked like an 8th. LOL.

Looks more like 2.5 grams rather than 3.5.

Either way though, $25 is a pretty good price.

16. A "bill" is a hundred. So i hope you're not paying that much.

17. I didn't get high the first time but maybe u will good luck

18. I am also 21 ans just started smoking my first time i smoked was with 5 people and we smoked about 4 grams of highs in about 6 hours (peep pressured to keep up with them). Got high af but had a great time id say just base how much you smoke on how you feel.

19. Just enjoy yourself man, first time I got high I listened to Cudi and stared up at the stars, make sure you enjoy yourself your first time

20. hey man, you should pack a small bowl and smoke it through a bong or a pipe. when you smoke weed, you want to hold it in your lungs for about 5 seconds for beginners. depending on the potency, you may start feeling weird in about 25-45 minutes. it actually took me about four separate smoking sessions to actually feel really relaxed, but IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT.