Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to smoke some Resin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by schwartz91, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Just scraped some resin, about to smoke it; I'll come back and tell you how it went.

2. how much were ya able to get?

3. No offense bro, but typically scrapin resin isn't something to be proud of. I mean we all have done it when in need, but its not really thread-worthy, but i hope you get blazed!

4. Yea, I'm pretty fucked up right now. Sorry for posting it, I just wanted to see others people's thoughts on it.

5. Lol nah man its my bad, im just a little pissy cuz i've been dry fo two days...

6. Its ok man, Sigmund Freud would call that "Displacement" but w/e we've all been there. But about being dry thats where friends come into play. Whenever I'm dry theres ALWAYS someone who owes me a smoke or just wants to blaze at my house, cause its the chill spot.

Smoking resin= Great for passin the fuck out.

7. i actually like smoking resin, happy tokin

8. always puts me right to sleep

9. Hm I find it doesnt put me to sleep, but weed does. Wierd.

10. Used to smoke it like it was my job way back in the day..
    Now i simply cant take the taste, it makes me wanna puke.. Hitting resin is like insta-gag for me, yuk

11. dirty mothafucka (chapelle) heh

12. I just got done doing a *detailed* cleaning the other night, so now I'm working on getting my stuff nice and dirty again. ^_^

13. I don't know if it was the resin, but last night I fell asleep and then a couple hours later I woke up and I felt sick to my stomach. It took a little while to fall back to sleep, it may have just been the chinese food I had.

14. I personnley hate smoking resin. The taste is just so nasty sompared to the sweet taste of some dank herb. And since its tar resin im sure its givin you mad cancer. I only know one guy who actually likes it and he is one sick bastard. WHen hes dry he will actually hit a bowl from a gravity bong of shake/ cigar tobacco to get high.