Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

about to smoke some resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheThief, Jun 2, 2012.

1. first time ive tried this. looks nasty, smells nasty, feels nasty, but im ready to bite the bullet.

anyone do this often? im not getting any of the herb until tonight so i figured id give this a try as ive wanted to try it anyway. is it a different high? any info would be good :) not a lot of good threads on this

also how much resin would suffice? i got a little ball probably the size of a rabbit turd (looks just like one too)

2. thats a decent amount. i smoke a lot of resin. it honestly doesnt taste that bad. it tastes like how it tastes when you know a bowl is done. it'l get you plenty high but it doesnt last as long. definitely worth it tho if you don't have and bud

3. Yeah I smoke resin all the time man. Get your pipe and put some ashes before you set the resin in it. It tastes bad and leaves a thick feeling to me. Gets you pretty fucked up though sometimes.

4. sounds good man, i basically got the 2-3 months worth of weed i could get out of my small 3 inch pipe and rolled it into a ball figured it would be enough. noticed it doesn't stay lit, do i just have to keep the flame on it the whole time?

5. ya you really gotta torch it

6. resin i meant

7. it's not that bad

8. You think resin is bad? I smoked a fan leaf yesterday...

Taste like burnt hotdogs.

9. [quote name='"TheThief"']sounds good man, i basically got the 2-3 months worth of weed i could get out of my small 3 inch pipe and rolled it into a ball figured it would be enough. noticed it doesn't stay lit, do i just have to keep the flame on it the whole time?[/quote]

torch it until it stays lit.