Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to smoke some dank *pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by schwartz91, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Bought an 1/8 of this. Tell me how good you think it is and how much you would pay for an 1/8. By the way, this obviously isn't the whole 1/8.

[​IMG]

2. thats lookn like some goood dank man, smoke it up! :smoke:

3. Looks like some standard dank. I'd pay $35 for an 1/8th of it. Maybe $40 if it was dry like it is now.

4. I payed $50 for an 1/8.

5. $50? if u paid that much for that amount here id consider that a rip.

6. Ehhh looks decent, but ive never gotten dank like that..

I either get nice crystally stuff much better than that for 50 eigth

or bomb stuff for 60 / eigth

7. Hmm, seems like a bit high, but where are you from? And did it weigh to 3.5g out of bag? I always just weigh my shit out in the bag when I'm around the dealer. If it's in a normal sandwhich baggie it should weigh to 4.9g-5g.

8. 45-50$ is street price for that here.

9. Really? It looks like some GreenBud from around here, which only runs about $35.. Jeez, and I thought our prices were jacked up here.

10. shit if i could get that 40 an eigth i would be buying those all the time but here for some dank like he showed that would run 60 an eigth yes i know very high but also killer weed man

11. make weed ramen

you know you want to

and that bud will work nicely

12. Dont mean to diss 2 hard but that almost looks like some good arizona green leaf 550 - 650 a lb. Also now tat i think about it looks also homegrown and there are no crystals on it at all from this pic it almost looks like someone bubble bagged it . I'd have to pass on that deal sorry.

13. Yeah it's $35-$40 if you feel like driving 45 minutes away to Garden, otherwise it doesn't come into town except every other week. It's been dry around here except for brick weed, I'm done smokin' till the good sticky comes back to town.

14. Take a hike, if you don't have anything good to say. It's some decent buds, and we don't all get that for 650 a lb. You smoke what you smoke, We'll smoke what we smoke.

15. thats not lookin too chronic.. how much did u pay for that 1/8 hope it wasnt 50

16. Descent beast AT Least. Its kinda leafy but not worth 50 an 8th. I get Bomb shit for 150 half O round here so thats like whattt...almost 40 bucks an 8th? But again its cheaper the more you get where I buy from.

17. Maybe if you took the time to read, you would see he paid $50 for an 1/8th. Get off his nuts about what he paid, if it gets him high, then it gets him high. To each his own.

18. Sweet bud...toke it up!

19. those are some high grade mids. I can get an eigth for 35. But I don't blame you, that stuff does look dank. And I bet it's pretty good.

20. worrrd true fuckin that