Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to smoke kief for the first time... what to expect?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Uncle Grandpa, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a waterfall bong bowl packed with a couple tiny nugs on the bottom, but a decent about of kief on the top, I'd say one VERY dense waterfall hit worth of kief.

How potent is kief?  Will this one waterfall rip toast my brain?

2. To be high as fuck

3. Nah, just a little bit more intense definitely won't roast your brain lol if it was a full bowl of kief maybe. Do 2 or three hits with some on the top and that'll be better

4. What I mean is that with some sprinkled on one bowl will not toast your brain, maybe if it was your first time smoking weed period haha

5. I just took the one with the nugs and the kief on top, and then I am just now finished taking the second which was straight bud.

6. youll be pretty high but you wont be fucking ripped outa your mind youll just be pretty high if you get what im saying haha

7. How ya feelin?

8. I smoked a bowl of kief off a few week tbreak...tbh it was a bit too strong. Once I came down a bit it was one of the best highs I've ever had.

GL

9. #9 Matao429, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    A very intense high. Kief is powerful manHave done full bowls of it 0.0Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. The best thing to do is take snappers (grounded up weed) and then cover it with keif then try and take the entire bowl in one hit. 
    This takes up kind of a lot so do it occasionally but try and hold in the entire hit. Especially in a waterfall bong, I loved hitting hash with them . 

11. Way more intense than your typical high, enjoy. 

12. #12 Hypoxic, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    I actually did it for shit n giggles yesterday. As a daily many times a day smoker it still fucked my shit up. I had never done it through my nice bong and I've been saving my kief for months so I filled a bowl of only kief...see the pic. Rest of the afternoon was a blur

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.