Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to smoke a bowl of the finest

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koonu, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Hey guys, my name is big mike but my friends call me koonu, like the guy from forgetting sarah marshall. I've been meaning to introduce myself but everytime im about to I don't cause im either stoned or... stoned:smoke:. Anyways just wanted to say what's up and im glad to be apart of the site

2. Nice to meat you Koonu.

What strain are you about to blaze? Or is it no name dank? Do you know if its Indica or Sativa?

Sorry for all the questions, I have 0 tolerance to matter what and I just smoked a like a bowl of half resin half 'K' greens...

:smoking:

3. My friend calls it trainwreck. It had tons of crystals on it and it's pretty smooth. I haven't had it before but it has me on my ass haha

4. I know trainwreck... Pretty dank stuff

Where do you live? Southern Cali by chance?

5. That's where I'm at. ;)

6. Nope I'm here in Texas

7. Hahaha. Koonu.

Im baked right now.

8. Me too, for some reason I can't stop watching Gilbert Gottfried.

9. deff heard of that shit and I am all the way in new england. Would love some pics to confirm how dank it is?

10. Phew, Trainwreck? If its authentic, you got a good deal. Trainwreck is some of the best dank around, so I hear.