Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About To Smoke A Bowl Of Straight Fire Kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Feb 24, 2011.

1. So i got a bunch of kief that I've been saving up in my grinder for a rainy day and well today was a harder day than usual so it looks like its time to break it out. I just weighed it and i got about a gram of straight kief. I packed a fat bowl of it and I'm about to hit it. I've never smoked straight kief before so idk what its like but i guess I'm about to find out :wave: :smoke:

2. I'm jealous lol that sounds amazing. Let us know how it is.

3. Welcome to the club, get back at me after your done coughing your lungs out.

4. Yeah man, kief is harsh as hell from what I experienced. Definitely nice though so enjoy! Update with how your high is going. :smoke:

5. Yum!
    Hold it in a few seconds longer than normal, other than that, its the same.
    I hope you loved it =]

6. Tell your lungs to put their seatbelts on man. Kief bowls are painful as hell, but you'll most probably be higher than you've ever been.
    I stopped saving mine, decided I might aswell just throw everything in the bowl with the bud if you get me? So whatever kief would have been saved from one bowl, goes in the bowl.
    For the record I've been smoking over a decade and the most kief I've smoked in one bowl must be .25g at most. You may end up higher than I've ever been. lol

7. Hope you are using a brass screen or a nug plug!!

Strait kief is the shit,
    i don't find it to be harsh per say,
    but it leaves you coughing for sure...

8. First Kief bowl was at school with a friend, holy shit i got fucked. Coughed so hard i thought i was seeing stars haha.

It burns so fucking fast, i cleared a full bowl in like 3 seconds, wasnt expecting it at all. Died coughing, and got that very very giggly high i had when i first toked

9. blastoff!

10. You are going to be so insanely high.

But don't pack it all at once. It burns too fast.

11. Planet THC here we come!