Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to pick up an ounce

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lanqe, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Gonna pick up an ounce of green crack and I'm just wondering if this is a good strain. How do you guys like it? Also what is it supposed to look like and is it indica or salvia?

2. #2 CT Smoker, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    its both indica and sativa (its sativa dom) and if its real green crack your gonna get HIGH i love green crack for going out, I miss it ):

Post pictures when you get it :smoke:

3. salvia? haha.

4. Never tried it myself, but from what I hear it's sativa dominant, with a little bit of indica. :cool:

5. Sweet man, green crack is a strong sativa my friend!

6. #6 Lanqe, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sorry I'm a horrible at spelling

7. Well good, and yes I hope it's real green crack. I guess we will see when I post the pics tomorrow when I get off work

8. We are going to be blazed as fuck tonight Lanqe :smoke:

9. #9 Lanqe, Aug 20, 2011
    Yup :D

10. Pictures of it aren't going to do much.

Generally if it smells heavily of mangoes and leaves you spaced the fuck out - it's probably Green Crack.

11. #11 Lanqe, Aug 20, 2011
    Alright well I will report back tonight. But I also herd it has some blue in it. Is this true?

12. All the green crack I've handled (50+ lbs) has been a real light green, kinda soapy from the trichome coverage with bright orange hairs.

13. Alright well I will post some pics and let you know how it smokes. My dealer told me he was getting it strait from the grower so I hope it's legit

14. Yeah I'm pretty sure it's green crack. But most of it was shake because it was the last of his grow which kinda sucks but oh well. We got a damn good deal because of it though so oh well. All in all it was a successful buy.

15. #16 Lanqe, Aug 21, 2011
    My iPhone auto corrects sativa into salvia. MY BAD

16. Where are these pictures you speak of. :cool:

17. pics or you will lose online cred! lolo

18. I heard Green Crack some really dank stuff. One of the most potent sativa's out there!