Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to pick up a quarter ounce

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chauncebraun, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Me and my friend decided that we're going to save a little money and get baked out of our minds. We're picking up a quarter ounce pretty soon and I'll post some pictures as soon as we get it. I pick up from a guy who picks up from the grower so my price is $90 (I live in Atlanta, GA). I'm not 100% sure what I'll be getting (probably some banana kush), but I've never picked up bad bud from him so I'm pretty excited. I know this post is pointless, but I just want to share my excitement with you duders! Hahaa, what's the cheapest you've picked up a quarter for (not mids. high quality shit only)? Stay high, guys! :D

2. i picked up a 1/4 a couple of months back now of high grade for £45 in the UK which roughly equates to $70 i think, or it did when i picked it up. It was nice :smoke:

you better deliver with pics OP haha !

3. Just turned eighteen in December.

4. Welcome to the city:smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. ATL suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa